Grace and faith Ministries is a Pentecostal and Charismatic Christian church with its headquarters in the seaport and oil city of Takoradi, Ghana. The ministry was born on 16th October, 1995 with an initial membership of seven people all of the household of Pastor Daniel – two adults; one youth and three children. The early church meetings were held in a classroom for several years before being moved to our present location. That which began as a small babe has now increased over the years with a growing membership on daily basis. To God be all the glory. The ministry focuses on unreached areas, especially villages where churches are planted to the glory of God. What a joy seeing these village folks come to the Lord and serving Him in the beauty of his holiness.
Building the house of the LORD by serving our generation in His will.
This is by faith yielding or surrendering to the LORD God of love, life and light working in us to bear His fruit as we take our place as His branches. By this, God is our faithful husbandman and Christ our vine.
Our beliefs are all based on the HOLY BIBLE.
1. We believe in one God eternally co-existent in three person, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the virgin birth, spinelessness, death, burial, resurrection, atonement, ascension and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in our lost estate of all mankind and the necessity for redemption for all through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone and his word.
4. We believe the Bible is the word of God and is the final authority for all believers in all matters of life.
5. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
6. We believe in divine healing by simply believing and acting on the word of God. The healer is the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in tithing and offering unto the local church as part of our obedience and for blessing from God.
8. We believe in holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.
As members are taught the Word of God to present their bodies as living sacrifices, holy and acceptable unto God, we do not only offer spiritual sacrifices but also build a spiritual house. These rendered acceptable services allow every member of the body of Christ to be a living stone, joined together and compacted, each joint supplying, making an increase unto all, edifying in love.
Grace and Faith Ministries is a celebration of the godhead. Jesus Christ is king and Lord of all in heaven, on earth and under the earth. The earth we live in is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. That is something to shout and sing about. The Holy Spirit leads us to daily discover fresh ways to praise and worship the LORD in a manner so awesome, scriptural and exciting.
For Prayer, Guidance and Counselling Get In Touch With Us
Grace and Faith Ministries
P.O. Box TD 1104
(+233)244 425751 / (+233)248 792534
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Along St. Peter’s Int School Mpatado Road-Anaji Namibia